Leírás és Paraméterek
|Samsung microSD Card PRO Ultimate|
|1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual usable storage capacity may vary. User capacity measured with SD Formatter 3.1 tool with FAT file system.|
2) SDR104: 1.8V Signaling, Frequency up to 208 MHz, up to 104MB/sec, Max. Current Consumption 800mA (varies by test conditions)
3) DDR200 : 1.8V Signaling, Frequency up to 208 MHz, up to 200MB/sec, Max. Current Consumption 800mA (varies by test conditions)
4) V30 : Video Speed Class means sustained video capture rates of 30MB/s(V30) which enable to support real-time video recording to UHS Bus interface products. Transfer speeds may vary by host device.
5) A2 : Application Performance Class means Min. Random Read 4000 IOPS, Random Write 2000 IOPS, and Sustained Seq. Write 10MB/s(A2), which makes app performance faster. Performances may vary by host device.
6) Performance results are based on internal testing conditions. Stated performance was achieved by using PRO Ultimate SD card with Samsung SD Card reader (ver 3.0) in a controlled environment. Actual read/write speeds may vary depending on user environment. For more information, please see "4. Card Reader Compatibility."
7) 2M depth, salt water, 72hrs. Operating temperatures of -25? to 85? (-13°F to 185°F), non-operating temperatures of -40? to 85?(-40°F to 185°F). Withstands standard airport x-ray machines (Up to 100mGy). Magnetic field equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner (Up to 15,000 gauss). Withstand drops up to 5meters (16.4feet). Up to 10,000 swipes. *Samsung is not liable for any i) damages and/or loss of data or ii) expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
8) Warranties provided herein do not extend to any use of the product for or with continuous recording instruments or any other write-intensive devices, including without limitation security cameras, surveillance systems, dashboard cameras, blackbox cameras, internet protocol/network cameras, continuous recording set top box devices and continuous data logging devices like servers, dedicated devices for benchmarking test, the primary drive for certain devices and any other excessive uses.